Learn to deliver clear, concise, and convincing messaging to advance ideas, build consensus, and resolve conflict. By earning this professional graduate certificate, you can sharpen your communication skills, build your confidence, and gain an advantage in the workplace.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Compose effective business communications, including proposals, presentations, and reports.
- Apply key communication methods—such as informational briefing, persuasive messaging, or conflict management—to meet specific objectives.
- Master the techniques of public speaking, including message development, content, projection, inflection, and delivery.
REGISTERING FOR BUSINESS COMMUNICATION CERTIFICATE IS A SIMPLE PROCESS AT OUR FORT MYERS CAMPUS. LEARN FROM OUR EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS AND HARNESS THE KNOWLEDGE TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS COMMUNICATION. CERTIFICATION CAN BE EARNED BY COMPLETING OUR 30 HOUR CERTIFICATION PROGRAM.
- 1: Effective Business Communication
- 2: Delivering Your Message
- 3: Understanding Your Audience
- 4: Effective Business Writing
- 5: Writing Preparation
- 6: Writing
- 7: Revising and Presenting Your Writing
- 8: Feedback in the Writing Process
- 9: Business Writing in Action
- 10: Developing Business Presentations
- 11: Nonverbal Delivery
- 12: Organization and Outlines
- 13: Presentations to Inform
- 14: Presentations to Persuade
- 15: Business Presentations in Action
- 16: Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Business Communication
- 17: Negative News and Crisis Communication
- 18: Intercultural and International Business Communication
- 19: Group Communication, Teamwork, and Leadership